Check your website optimization level in Website Analyzer.In the section SEO Info you will see the analysis of your website SEO parameters. You can find out what kinds of errors were made during the website development and the ways of their elimination. This improves your site’s visibility on Google.
The section SEO Info includes the following data:
- Google PageRank. Shows page trust rank on Google search engine.
- Indexed pages by Google. The number of pages indexed in Google search engine.
- XML sitemap. XML-file with information about website pages to be indexed by search engine systems
- robots.txt. The file with instructions for search bots.
- Favicon. An icon associated with a particular website or page and displayed next to the website URL in the browser address bar.
- Underscores in URL. Defines presence or absence of underscores in the webpage URL.
- Title. Html-tag displayed in the browser as a webpage header.
- Meta description. An HTML attribute that provides explanation to the webpage and forms the snippet.
- Meta keywords. Keywords relevant to the webpage.
- In-page links. External and internal links that add weight to webpages. Shows anchors of the links and the nofollow attribute.
- Text/HTML ratio. Percentage of text content and HTML-code on the website.
- Headings. The number of headers on the page (<H1>, <H2>, <H3>, <H4>, <H5>, <H6>).
- Images. Shows images and the ALT attribute on the webpage.
- Flash. Shows flash elements in the webpage code.
- Frames. Displays frame-constructions in the webpage code.
Contact our specialists to get SEO recommendations for your website.